Friday 25 August 2017

Postcards from the hills : Kudremukh


It was the last week of November in 2016 and I was in the middle of a trekking spree. My destination was Kudremukh this time, located in the district of Chikmagalur, Karnataka. Kudremukh is one of the more scenic treks in south India, so I just had to go. It makes me really happy to share my experiences with you all, so here are a few photographs from my trip. If you want to know more, check out my post Travel diaries : Kudremukh trek


The first hour or so was just about walking through forests. After that, we transition into open land


The highest point seen in this picture is the eventual destination




Most of the walk, baring the first quarter of the trek approximately, and a few other spots, is void of trees




The view just before we got to the top


The final 20 minutes to the peak


This post is part of my 'postcards' series, where I share posts with photographs from the places I travel to. I upload these posts every Wednesday and Saturday, and even though my history suggests otherwise, I will try and be regular from here on. I hope you enjoy the posts. Feel free to leave a comment; any suggestion, complaint or appreciation is really encouraging. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment